- Owner/Physician, Northwest Pain Care, Inc., Spokane WA 2011- Present
- Private Practice in Pain Medicine: Inland Neurosurgery and Spine, Spokane WA Associates 2007-2011
- Private Practice in Pain Medicine; Missoula Anesthesiology, Missoula, Montana 2003-2007
- USS Bonhomme Richard, Operation Enduring Freedom 2001-2002; Active Duty, US Navy, Staff Anesthesiology
- Naval Hospital San Diego, California 2001-2003; Active Duty, US Navy, Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
- Naval Healthcare New England, Newport, Rhode Island: 1999-2001; Active Duty, US Navy, Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
- Fellowship in Pain Medicine: Mayo Clinic, Rochester MN 1999
- Residency: University of Colorado School of Medicine; Anesthesiology 1997
- Medical School: Georgetown University School of Medicine, 1993
- Undergraduate: University of California, Berkeley, AB; Physiology 1988
- Licensed in Washington, Montana, Idaho and California
- Dr. Hatheway and his wife Kathy have 2 children.
- He enjoys fly-fishing, hunting and traveling.
- Dr. Hatheway lectures on topics in his specialty to Pain Medicine physicians both in the US and Internationally